Monday 22 July 2024

Why train

Training….
Exercise, that sort of thing
People saying I train too much and don’t visit the regime for what I release 
Am I gentle? or am I a beast?

I do this for my mental health and stay closer to God
If I break down in the process, I don’t need your “told you so” nod.

I train…
I am releasing chemicals to feel up beat and attained,
Yes, I am fighting demons inside 
Yet, still this is my battle so I don’t need your words to confide.

It works for me
That’s all you need to know,
As I know what works for me, then politely I know too what I need to do to in terms of grow.

“For those who have an option… and that’s all it is”

Jason
22nd July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...