Thursday 11 July 2024

A lot going on

Time ticking 
Mind imploding,
Trying to keep it together, suppressing and shall soon be goading.

I am hurting inside
People can be so cruel,
Not saying I have been perfect on this earth
Only Jesus in form of man, at the point he was given birth.

Lord, I have struggled in the past 2 years
Beaten up and mentally frayed
People judging me for as I attempted to take my life
People I now need to distant from, from the harm through this strife.

We are humbled
We are loved by God’s mercy and grace,
But sometimes he takes the people you were closest too away
“Why?” You ask, why can’t the good one’s stay.

I say goodbye, but clearly it’s not my time to leave
Then again, that is God’s decision, as long through this poem and in your heart you do believe.

Jason 
12th July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...