Sunday 7 July 2024

God please… not politics

I rather pray
And hold the Father that much more near,
The Father is the ultimate beckon for the one we all should fear. 

Fear to do the right thing 
Sin is the place none of us need to follow,
We have at a point been fickle through a rude word or punch 
God’s message is the ideal hunch. 
 
No politics please 
That subject is not a solution just a prolonged chat,
I rather pray for the harm these authorities have done 
A prayer is a lift of the spirit, politics is rather glum. 

I rather speak of God’s love 
I rather pray to a heavenly kingdom we all look to return,
Thank you Father for this chance, as this prayer I prosperously discern. 

Jason
7th July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...