Monday 15 July 2024

For the day we shall meet me again

I am with you
In the present as you can’t see my face,
Live for today my friend, there is a time for which you’ll trace.

I never left you
You shall see me at some point again,
Missing you already for our morning chats,
Blessings from myself is where it is always at.

You shall grow older and accept the path you shall take
Mistakes shall happen regardless, through this sanctum you shall make.

You won’t be friends with those who love you
But you shall try to do the right thing,
And if you don’t see them until you, or they reach a kingdom through God’s timing 
Pray to your hearts which is always through God’s love and unconditional refining.

“For those we can’t see today but shall when we are seated in the kingdom of heaven”
Jason 
15th July 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...