Monday 8 July 2024

Gossip

Gossip is fickle 
Gossip is timid and light,
Gossip is ungodly, and is a cowards way and unable to fight.

Gossip states you speak about others
Would you like that done to you?
If anyone did that to myself, the insults I would rely shall make you want to flew.

Gossip is chat for chatting sake
Gossip is not light minded and a wind up break.

Gossip is something I like to steer away
Gossip is not wisdom, and chat about others which often fray.

You can tell I hate that ‘g’ word, it makes me cringe 
As if anyone gossiped about me, I suggest you steer away as I’ll unhinge.

Jason
8th July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

As I dream

I wake up and I do say a prayer Even those I don’t want around, in my heart I do truly care. We need to learn life isn’t fair, it never has ...