Monday 8 July 2024

Just you and me Father….

Just you and me Father
You brought brothers and sisters towards my path,
Yes, I know we are all broken in a fallen world 
Yet it’s you Lord, for when you picked me up when I’ve felled.

I have been here before 
Wondering
Pondering 
Humbling 
And looking for a way out 
It’s your way Father, the one with the spiritual clout.

Lord I need to close some doors 
I need to be left alone, but not from you
If you going me a brother or sister to speak
It’s your timing, they I won’t be able to seek.

You found me when I was broken
You never deserted me when I lacked trust. 
I need to say goodbye to some kind souls 
They are too broken, blessed people whom once I thought were foes.

I say goodbye, for now
Not sure where to turn unless I pray
Goodbye to people in for this season, well wishing them all as I’ll keep at harms way.

Jason
9th July 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

What truly matters

What truly matters is peace of mind To find all possibilities which are kind. Not all questions have answers As sometimes there is a ‘full s...