Thursday, 25 September 2025

Gratification

I Thank the higher power for life
I thank the higher power that I got this far,
there is a journey which now awaits which comes from the heart and soul and no longer hates.

I thank me for doing well
I thank God and I that I have this story to tell,
I thank God for holding my hand
I know there is peace somewhere on this promise land.

I am grateful I have come through this test
I know through the spirit I won’t fair any less.

I gratify the life I have endure
despite the woes I had no right to cure,
so thank you for being great
and thank you that I have come through this fate,
tomorrow is a distinct possibility, from that I am grateful
I am on that road of discovery and no longer hateful.

Jason
26th September 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...