Wednesday 29 September 2021

The question of why….❤️ (long distance poem)

You question why?
Distance relationship is a heavy load to manage,
But you do it for love (yes love) where humbleness could face a little damage.

Remember!! Don’t beat yourself up 
You are courageous in God’s eyes
Understand his reason where love is the essence to try.

I love her.. 
Or you’ll say “I love him”
You do it for the course of hope and togetherness
And humbleness captures the emotional storm through betterness .

I put my hands together
And I shall pray and hope two kindred spirits rejoice,
This time for eternity and God’s wise moving voice. 

Love to Di
Love J πŸ™πŸ½❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...