Friday 10 September 2021

It’s been emotional

Never thought I reach this far
Battle weary and place I never thought I would survive 
I am God’s child, yes!!! I am alive.

Battered, beaten and often bruised
This was life, not a relaxing cruise.
In a world that often does not care 
We must all focus on a path
Rather conflicting damages caused from a wrath.

I love God every step of the way
Not into conspiracy or that kind of thing,
Why talk when focusing on Faith is a harmonic thing. 

One day at a time 
Relax, don’t be hard on you, others will try their best 
You are special, loved, held and embraced by the highest of high
This message is towards everyone and there shall never be a goodbye. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...