Wednesday 8 September 2021

Thank you

Thank you for your kindness
Thank you for your support 
Thank you for your encouragement 
Good for thought, enough nourishment.

You gave me hope 
And you provided much needed guidance,
I wish nothing but the best for thee
You understand my faith, you elevate in the one in three.

I keep going 
And that comes through your drive 
When I thought I would succeed 
You showed me how to thrive.

Thank you Isabel
I wish you nothing but the best,
There is hope in us all 
And your benchmark is gratuitously meant.

“Thanks Isabel for your help, I truly wish you all the best for the future.. you can still do Amanda’s job anyway lol”

Jason
8th September 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...