Tuesday 14 September 2021

When I speak to you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ❤️

I never knew me until I said thank you for saving my heart,
Now I am on a journey,
Broken  from the start.

Many mistakes 
Many thoughts of anger, which derailed
I travel on this earth loving God, from this ship I once sailed.

I now crave your love
And you provide me with this wonderful gift,
A place I belong is with you
I love you Father, your passage is what I choose.

I was broken 
Once obligated to the Devil’s attack,
Those who didn’t believe in the Father, we pray for each day
The miracles which captures the soul
From the heart the Father lays.

Jason
14th September 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...