Sunday 12 September 2021

Pessimists

A breed worth praying for
Leaving hope to the other side,
Negative feelings I pray go away as I now confide.

I’ve had anger 
And haven’t been pretty when relaying the act
I find the Father and remain intact.

I now love to love
Even if those who disregard me show me their feelings,
It’s my prayers to the Father 
Which removes my seething.

I am nobody’s fool
I may play it silly,
Yet if you underestimate anyone, then sadness is on you 
Even if you are the richest of souls
Even when the holy spirit is inside of you.

“I pray for you my pessimistic brothers and sisters, everyday, even my arrogance needs to be judged by the Father. Stay blessed and have a great week ❤️🙏🏽.”

Jason
12th September 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...