Thursday 27 May 2021

Then the Father stepped in

You thought you can do this on your own?
I thought I could, but then I failed
People reminding me of my past failures, 
As I was going slightly mad.

Then the tears flowed
“What’s going on here!” I cried
“No point saving me..” Lord, I have persistently lied.

“I need your help now lord, I’ve surrendered”
He brought me in through the calling of his son,
I am here to love you Father, I now know the victory is within.

No more anger 
Despite the bad days that may  occur,
You believe in your children, for you created us all
Heavenly Father, thank you for rescuing me, from that moment I stalled.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...