Saturday 29 May 2021

Centre of my earth

You believed in me 
And I in you
My Yiayia 
My stable 
I need you inside of me, rather than feeling fable. 

When you need calm
And you can’t calm your heart;
My Yiayia 
My friend, shall look at you for those feelings to depart.

You continue to look over me
I know you are not humanly here,
You gave me faith in God, where there’s nothing to fear.

I hold you hand
I’ll never let you go,
I love you my Grandchild, my kid
Keep writing as the devils motives shall eventually rid.   

“My yiayia, my Angel that always protects her children and grand children xx 🙏🏽“
Jason
29th May 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...