Wednesday 26 May 2021

I knew you were the one

I remember the day
I was struggling and feeling low.
People with less compassion
Felt I wasn’t allowed to even grow. 

I want you Father 
Meaning? I want you Lord,
Working through my pain 
I am moving away from going insane.

I don’t care what others think about me
The Father has got that in hand 
No more anger when’ve things are not going right,
God bless us with brilliance and delight. 

I want your humbleness 
I want to look up to your glory 
I know I feel blessed when humbled 
The bible is imbued with your glory. 

“Balance comes with peace with the lord. Once you accept, then protection detects.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...