Saturday 8 May 2021

So my pancreas decided to die (Diabetes poem)

So my pancreas decided to die
I want to curl and, and yes wanted to… cry.

I took this opportunity to learn something new
Evolving medication, which science is always looks to pursue.

Yet there is faith 
The place I am at,
I don’t blame God for this try
Something else might make me fall and die🀣?

Now I don’t produce insulin
The organ that breaks down sugar, when I eat,
I can continue to embrace this condition, rather staring down a barrel of defeat.

“Another one for my diabetes brothers and sisters”
Love type 1 D Jason x
8th May 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...