Sunday 2 May 2021

Diabetes and life πŸ’‰❤️πŸ™πŸ½

Clearly I want this conditionπŸ€ͺ??
But this condition has kept me fit,
This does come with a wake up call,
“I dont look at the premise, where I shouldn’t eat that at all?”

Just need to be vigilant and mindful at all times,
Carb counting, testing bloods and administering  medication,
I pray to the Lord when I do my meditation.

People unaware?
People not sure what to do,
This condition can affect all parts of the body
Yet I am fitter now and don’t look at all shoddy.

I understand myself now 
More than I ever have,
Coping with this condition, which pulls out the stops
I can continue like normal, like going to the shops.

I like the lifestyle, but not what’s going on inside,
Yet with due diligence and aptitude 
There is hope for us all and eat with awareness and plenty of gratitude.

“Do I like having diabetes? .. it’s a simple “no”. Have I learnt a lot ?“hell yeah”, do I appreciate my life more??? “Of course” bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...