Saturday 15 May 2021

Imagine (Diabetes poem)

Imagine calculating what you are about to eat?
Eating a sugary fruit, you need to workout first 
and then sugars may rise, which causes a thirst..

I took my time 
Working out what to do,
Then there is the speed of life, 
I have diabetes? Methodical? Are you? 

You learn to be patient 
And look after your hypos,
And if others think you are ignorant?
They don’t know this condition you manage, 
minute by minute or day by day
If they tell you to rush, then it’s your timing you need to keep far away..

Do I like this condition? 
yes, but only as a subject from what I’ve learnt.
Humbling your body, treating it with respect?
It’s a condition you brave with open arms.
Yet the hypos are a challenge when friends disregard 
Yet praying serves a cause,
Lord Jesus I know this condition has no pause..,

“Praying for a curse..πŸ™πŸ½πŸ₯°”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...