Saturday 15 May 2021

We are one

Didn’t Othello say: “if cut, won’t I bleed?”
It’s not about race, colour or creed.

Why do we bicker about race?
Ain’t we suppose to be one?
Doesn’t matter what we look outside
Love is love, that I won’t need to hide.

We humble and stay with God
He wants us to be one. 
We don’t need to oppose each other, 
We need to face the same run?

Anger has no place
It’s God’s run we need to confront 
We can’t embrace goodness 
Rather take the devils brunt.

We are one, that’s what I say
If you want to separate yourself?
I’ll say this: “I’ll pray for you, and perhaps one day you’ll come our way.”



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...