Thursday 13 May 2021

I start the day with a prayer

Praying is a delight to my soul
It’s holding me together 
As I encourage others to simply glow.

I rather be humble, protect and genuinely be nice
Aggression is futile  and unnecessary vice.

Prayers are free and welcome part of the day
And there is humility in all of us to rejoice,
We all need to let a prayer out
I rather do that, than lose control with a hysterical shout.   

Be kind 
Be connected with a faith so loving,
Rejoice, embrace and love your heart within
There is beauty in prayer, through what we bring.

“Kindness and love… yet our journey can take us off the rails.”❤️πŸ₯°

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...