Saturday 14 December 2019

The point of The ‘L’ word

Love is hope 
Love is kind
I might have said these words before 
But that word I totally adore.

Love protects me to go and hit
Love provides me hope to gain,
Love indulges a beautiful spirit 
That word is gorgeous and never insane.

My heart provides love 
Prayers to god provide us with love,
That word, and feeling is always there 
It’s more powerful when you release that sound to share.

Love isn’t political, it has a place on its own 
Love from others are released through gods hope,
And hope from love survives any slippery rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...