Tuesday 10 December 2019

Lies left behind

I have lied...
I have been resented 
I have been so angry from the lack of approval I craved
I felt unwanted and a fleshy slave.

I was hurting 
In almighty pain,
I wanted to cause violence 
What would that have done,
Turn me further insane.

I am open, often interpreted as mad,
Frequently crying and feeling bad
I never killed, but did take drugs to release the burning hole 
I actually needed god, he was never my foe.

I wanted more than I could manage
I wanted love, hugs to hear others care,
Now I have the father in heaven at the bottom of my heart 
And that shall always remain there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...