Tuesday 3 December 2019

Why???

Sign of the times where aggression is aimed
Politics causes unhealthy debate
People are impatient with other
Caring is no ones bother.

Social media causes more harm than good
Yes I posted this poem on a blog,
I feel better with a pen and paper and polite chat 
Now there’s aggression, where’s the sense in that?

People start a conversation with the word “no”
Debate for the sake of debate is most people’s aim,
I rather be courteous and humble 
That’s the god I serve remains. 

A smile, a greet, words all said before 
A calmness is the desire aim towards fruitful love
Sadly lacking in this day and age 
Let’s make a difference by turning the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...