Saturday 14 December 2019

Nothing good from a lie

I heard this phase the other day
Common sense prevails yet imperfection from where the truth sways. 

I wanted approval
I wanted to be loved,
With a lie there is no good
Yet struggles do arrive within
Devil’s darkness could lead towards sin.

Nothing good comes from a lie 
Yet my are hands up, I have made my mistakes,
Saving grace and remove others from the peril I have caused
Yet I know I am good, if others cannot forgive
Then I leave, as I have no choice but to continue to live.

Capacity to love 
Capacity to radiate to give hope,
I refuse to speak to others if they don’t forgive despite my sin
It’s for my protection and boundary, even those in kin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...