Saturday 22 September 2018

You never know

Life is too short
Especially when an argument derives, 
Yes... I am feeling okay
Just gods calling to surmise.

Cherish the good
And do what works for you,
We are all different 
Not all arguments require a clue.

Personally I thinks they are a waste of time 
Then again I am not into drama,
I am more of a one punch man 
Not violent. I just cut it off with a clinical stand.

You could say hello today
And at some point the words “goodbye” shall leave your lips, 
I rather pray and encourage a person well
Yet again, like I said “we are all different” but then again that is my story to tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...