Saturday 29 September 2018

When I pray

When I pray it’s for you, not just me 
I feel the comfort of the words
That ensures the spirituality to love
The anger moves slowly away as I start to look above.

The prayer is sweet, harmonious and brings out the sun
Even if rainy, the glory of god also includes fun.

May the prayer hold you still
In a rocky and turbulent world,
The prayer to encourage and enlight
Prepares you to defeat the devils challenging fight..

Prayer is like a blanket 
Prayer is a thank you to the lord
Look left and right 
The glory to the father sheds so beauty of light.

I prayer for my brother, sisters and all creatures great and small,
Our father, our lord is the reason is the reason we pick ourself up, especially when we fall. x🙏🏽 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...