Saturday 1 September 2018

Confess with your mouth

It was a sunny day and I was angry with the world
Tired, torn and not sure where to turn 
I was perishing and waiting to burn.

A friend said “can I pray for you?”
I thought “why not? nothing else is working, give it a go”
Whoosh the Holy Spirit hit me 
Now I am thriving towards towards the lord, 
A loving armour with a cord.!

I have direction, friends that care 
And I want to give back 
Scared of the devil? Not a chance!!
Armour of god, as I am ready to lance. 

I look towards the heavens
My father fills me up when I feel down,
Never lose and focus on the almighty
You shall never lose faith or unslightly..

Open your eyes
I know  I did
Growing each day with faith
Accepting the higher power that stems 
Glory to the time when that good person prayed 
And thanking the almighty.., at that moment,  I stayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...