Sunday 16 September 2018

Never knew this was real

I was broken 
No one wanted to know,
I thought the world didn’t want to understand 
Like the devils unwanted land.

The above words not very nice, nor calm
But I was choosen in a world which suffers 
Banishing the bad from the good 
Are the steps which leads us to where we should.

The father never let me go
He never told me to move away 
Actually the loving father said that I needed to stay.

God does not called the qualified 
He qualifies the ones that go to him
We are all gods children in his eyes,
A beautiful message from the lord 
The armour of Christ is a protective sword x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...