Thursday 27 September 2018

Thank you

Thank you for peace 
Thank you for love
Thank you for harmony that shines 
Thank you for the glory that is do wonderfully divine.

Thank you for the angels 
And thank you for a new sight
Thank you for being you 
Thank you for providing me many clues.

Thank you for free will 
Thank you for the niceties and good that we see
Thank you for choosing me 
and holding back, to flee.

Thank you for my life 
Thank you for protecting me when I almost drowned 
Thank you for holding onto me to make things happen 
And got out of control
Thank you for holding my hand as I now start to glow .

Those two words are part of the key to the good in life
The words are peaceful, polite and produce love
When all is said and done.., thank you, we shall all become one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...