Wednesday 26 September 2018

No one knows

You give advice 
And you may know the answer,
Guardian, friend or a soul that observes 
The peace to find an answer 
Has a place for those who are godly chancers.

The spirit of fire
Has a place inside our soul,
We aim for balance to contain
The glory of beauty is what we look to sustain.

Encourage 
Be calm
Be cool
Be no ones fool,
Believe in your rights
And be strong when others think you are not
You are a good person from all this 
You are kind, beautiful and ooze utter bliss..

I love those who even may not like me
I believe in spirit which makes me feel free,
The flourish from heaven is a gift from god
Where my brothers and sisters I love to hold 
Beauty of the power is the key to feel bold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...