Wednesday 19 September 2018

Poor you

How many times you test and inject? 
“How long is a piece of string?”
I suppose when I fancy eating carbs (avoiding that text)

The challenges pose
The calculations made 
Lifewoth this condition is not easy
But then again, life is not breezy.

People may see you inject 
And they may say “I couldn’t do that!”
It’s a condition you have no choice
Step it up and you too have a voice.

I exercise and feel less sorry for myself now
When I first got it, I naturally said “why me”
You see, the condition isn’t contentious 
Just a way to get on and live 
Learning about yourself day by day
And when eventually managed, you’ll be okay 🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...