Friday 21 September 2018

It’s about you

When the word ‘I’ is said 
I have something to lead,
This poem is about and, for you
How are you today?
Are you bad, indifferent or mad?
I am focusing on you, for which I am humbly glad.

When ‘I’is said
At some stage you need to divert that singular to those who care for you,
The relationship with people is about everyone in which you enjoy to meet,
Providing love and support can sometimes become a treat.

Yes... you need the energy to replenish inside of you
The faith of your father
Does not need to embellish inside 
Or derive from a turbulent tide.

The focus is you
From that I love and  truly care,
The higher power provides the cord to bring to the heart
Love for one another is merely the start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...