Thursday 2 February 2017

Encourage

We live for today
And at times we make mistakes in our aim to do right.
We look to the future and plan an achieving goals.
Life is to be embraced in avoiding negative souls.

"You have done wrong there..."
Words directed for my attention 
Should I be scolded for a minor blip?
In their quest to make me feel I have dipped!

I am not in that place in my life where I have tried to capture the biggest goal.
Does that mean I have done right for what others see... 
maybe the achievement is not where I want to be.

Be you and do what is right for you.
Others can leave me alone if they do not encourage the path I am about to take,
My focus is to be contentedly happy 
Providing others, who do not foresake.

Love breeds love and hate has no place to go,
Look to the future and turn wrong into right
Use your energies with balance, attainment and purity, which comes with security.

Love will heal
Hate causes a hurtful deal.
Common sense delivers a humble message 
Encouraging a fellow soul is the only way 
More like a gentle nudge to say: "it's going to be ok"

God bless 
J x 
(C) Copyright 
Jason Andrews
14:54 hours
2.2.2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...