Sunday 26 February 2017

Materialistic or Spritualistic

A question put to my fellow woman and man
Material or spiritual?
What is the better option for us all!
Work with the spirit or wait for the material to fall.

We have evolved from the very start and now wear nice things 
Yet has the concept of materialism makes us lose from what we buy, and then bring.

Don't get me wrong I have electricals and clothes to say that they are my own.
Yet when they dissolve they are no longer the excited thought we first touched
Spiritual feelings, when entered shall mean so, so much. 

Strong words to challenge when brought to the fora
Yet with a touch of spiritual growth 
And a new path to pursue 
You are closer to working out more challenging clues.

"I need this or I need that"
I may need this phone to rely the message that I am about to send.
Material or spiritual... I know the one I would rather depend. 

Jas 
(C) Copyright
26.02.2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...