Thursday 2 February 2017

Darkness into Light

Look at the chapters we faced
Haven't we all done right to wrong?
"No, I am perfect!" I hear 
"Of course! I totally agree"
"A shame I don't believe you, can't you see?"

We make mistakes and, that's how we learn 
From the darkest place we learn to avoid
Yet life takes over,
Now show strength,  preventing to be toyed!

People are out from themselves 
And there is a certain truth in that 
Yet caring appears to be rare
As people see people fall over.. and stare.

I only have time for those who increase the morale. 
I was once in a place I felt I could get away
Now I am safe (for now) as calmer has yet yearn to stray.

I once hit the arm with a 140 units of insulin
As I felt it was my time to go.
Someone was looking over me 
Enchanting a new chapter which I was about to flow. 

When times are bleak
And you can't find a way out,
From the heavens above, please scream and shout.
Use these energies to stay in the game
As with guile and time this will encourage you to turn the tables, and tame. 

J
16:45 hours
2.2.2017
(C) Copyright 
Jason Andrews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...