Wednesday 1 February 2017

Be kind to your heart

Be at peace with your heart
Despite challenges faced
Learn to move forward
And try to embrace.

Be weary of aggressive souls 
And be gentle with your dreams
Learn to capture new beginnings 
And hold what you feel that is surene.

Challenges shall be posed 
And aggression shall enter the realm
Brace the differences we see in one another 
Fortitude that we see like no other.

I close my eyes and occasionally think I should have done it this way
Yet with my passion for words 
I dive into a solitude of thought...
This world my friend, puts us into a paradise of soughts. 

J
22:05 hours
01.02.2017
(C) Copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...