Wednesday 8 February 2017

Healthy Body... healthy what else

Good heart 
Great soul
My health is enduring 
As I never felt slow.

The blood pumps fuel
And despite the hurt this may cause,
Embrace your spirit as there's no need to pause.

Love shall brace 
The mood shall flow
The passion to move forward has its place
All elements of the equation have a case.

When I move to limits I feel that are beyond
I touch in zones I never felt were there
I might huff and puff no end
Yet the result we no longer need to depend.

We try hard to keep a healthy heart and mind,
Nothing is free apart from the mental state we look to entwine.
As long as health moves to a good place, we acknowledge this is fine.

J
16:42 hours
08.02.2017
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...