Sunday 12 February 2017

Hope x x

You gave me hope
As I am now believing in my dreams
I see the world differently 
As not all appears what it seems.

Our heart pound a beat 
and our minds view 'the word' of words,
This may sound silly, 
Yet not everything now is absurd.

Our hearts release joy
And the attack from a source can pierce pain
Fight with all your might 
Even go to the depths what appears to become insane.

Cause no harm
And none shall be returned 
Protected with humility can deny a fight
My muscles have a sheild too
Therefore, our quest is blessed with an array of light. 

J x
16:37
12.02.2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...