Sunday 11 December 2016

Let the past stay there

Why can't people move on?
We can only move forward 
From new tales to unfold
We learn to reap new challenges 
Rather than take a step back and get scold.

I look to the future 
And want to concentrate on I
I'll be there for those who want me
I forbid to bow down and cry.

People who bully are weak
They want to control. 
Have they felt my arm? It's solid as a rock.
No need to sink into the ground and sulk
Turn the corner and remount like the hulk. 

Be strong and remain true to who you are
Bullies are cowards who rile the soul
They can move to a direction which has nowhere to go.

So as these words are left behind 
Peace and harmony remain true to the heart
And open feelings have a place to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...