Thursday 15 December 2016

Encourage

We need a nudge from time to time
Putting things into perspective 
Is easier said than done
Looking towards a humble goal for us all to become one,
Staying focused as I look into the sun.

Trying and making errors in attempt to get it right
I prefer to be humble with little money to hold
My array of happiness shall prevent me to ever get scold.

No matter who you are
You are special to me
Your life is important in my perennial state 
I strive for happiness.. that's my fate.

No more anger
And no more woeful sin
The past needs to stay where it belongs
A distant memory or a place I forget
Moving towards new chapter, you are looking forward to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...