Saturday 24 December 2016

Throw in the kitchen sink x

Throw at me the kitchen sink!
Throw at me your choice!
Of course at first I am alarmed
Yet with resilliance I can lean towards being charmed. 

Why get anxious?
Why get agressed?
I speak passionately 
No more but definitely not less.

Leave me at peace
Leave me to go forth
I wish you well
As I rather go forth from this story I tell.

I do love and, can be called names
I am now deserving and don't feel guilt 
Despite the pain served.
I feel protected despite my shame
Let's go forth as the past remains a foreign stain.

"After an argument..."
24.12.2016
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...