Monday 12 December 2016

Peace in the light

Whatever direction I face
There is always peace in the light,
A strange concoction of words you might find
Despite hardship, the light tends to be kind.

I look into the darkness
I wonder where the light may arrive,
Then there is a glimmer
Now I know the path is bright and I'll survive.

We listen to a motivating song
Or read an array of pumped up words, 
Not to say we won't face a challenge on the way.
We strive for balance, that's what I want to stay. 

No matter how bleak especially the mornings are woefully dark, 
There will always be brightness to lift the gloom,
The sun is now flourishing 
As the day is now set, as darkness no longer looms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...