Tuesday 13 December 2016

Call yourself a Christian?

Call yourself a Christian?
I am, honoured I follow the almighty above
We flourish with love... scared! 
Don't be... one day I'll be soaring above like that beautiful dove.

Yes I may do wrong 
I am human after all,
Tests of faith and tests which result in joy
I am open and honest, not like when I was a mischievous boy.

I will make makes
Won't be all,
Yet with foresight and love 
You will elevate to the heavens above.

Call yourself a Christian?
Clearly I am. I can't say I haven't been touched
My journey is in the hands of the almighty
Whatever other folk has to say,
Just quietly pray, and despite difficult times we may face
The balance of spiritual bliss
Enlightens love, you shall always miss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...