Monday 19 December 2016

Bullies and cowards

I suppose we need to stand up to them
They want to control
Yet with someone like me 
I fight and workout everyday,
Fancy your chances??? I thought you keep at bay...

Go on bring it on?
I may fall flat on my face
But I shan't give in,
That's worse than committing immortal sin..

You see I am strong, sensitive and kind
I may need to use the initial act if you keep it up,
Now I will face you, 
Do you think I'll be acting corrupt?

Kill with kindness 
That means you have to be a bitch..
Loving the subtly with the act of little words 
I rather face the bullies and cowards
They have a story to tell
Yet with immortality and strength
I am prepared to put these types in place
In limitatious length..,



No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...