Tuesday 27 December 2016

Permission to live my life

Who needs permission to live their life?
Do I want guidance 
I rather take the consequence. 
So what! if it's strife!

Proving a point 
Where does that lead?
My distance is my redeemer 
I rather sit in a corner and bleed.

"Call yourself a Christian?"
"How do you know? you are not"
I am me, and you are clearly you
If you treat me with calm then I may move on with one of your clues

My life is my own
I do not want your advice, if fiery
I rather be left alone with a cup of tea,
Now for my peace of mind... leave me be.

I have friends and my coping release
No angry words need to be exchanged 
Isn't that what we all deserve, rather hitting unnecessary nerves x 

Jason
Re: Housing in London
27.12.2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...