Sunday 18 December 2016

Light into day x x

Light into dark
Or light into day
I am tired and humble 
Yet challenges shall always arrive our way.

Where do I find these words?
From the spirit in the sky
Just conjured up through inspiration 
A literacy of utter dedication. 

I keep myself to myself
As this legacy of words will always be there.
Why do I write such literacy
Simple, because I care.

I have been hurt through body, heart and mind
Am I understood, don't think so...
Then I possibly may be blind.

I work hard in life and feel self righteous in soul
Nothing lasts forever
As humbleness needs to show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...