Saturday, 7 June 2025

People

People can be annoying
People can be lifting, 
People can be negative and it passes onto your soul
There is a danger out there, so pray afar, as there is always somewhere to go. 

People can be nosy, or they would say: “They are concerned”
I say f&?k off as sometimes I see them as a burden. 

Sometimes you need your own company
Just you and God to have that ‘chat’, 
God always has a plan, and that’s where you and I are at. 

Do I look for answers to things I raise
I need God to speak too, that’s all, from the Father I often surmise. 

People are God’s creation, so his to judge and condone
The nosy pricks I have to deal with could face my harden fist, but I know God would want them to to come to him… and grow.

Jason 
7th June. 2025


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to another week

Another week to be thankful Another week to be grateful, Another week to show the way of the spirit, And that often you see him in the centr...