Tuesday, 10 June 2025

Feeling fit

Feeling fit today
I work up ready for the gym
Yes, still felt a little groggy and a little dim. 

I want to give this a go
Start with a bit of cardio and then weights to consume the strength,
Well, all I can say is that I am surprising myself at great lengths. 

I am strong in spirit and come across as confident to the world
And speaking can cause a hit if that situation arises, 
But generally I am a soft and emotional soul whose life has endures many surprises. 

Fallen out of the love as quick as I moved back to that place, 
Yes, I do have a type of woman, yet at this stage of my life I don’t want to be in any haste. 

I love to love 
I love to help, 
Misunderstood and often tried to be forced to say what others think
I am me, as they are who they are….so let’s agree to disagree from the places that we sync. 

Jason
10th June 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings on this day..

We need to celebrate This poem may or may not be for you,  It’s time to start being positive, we know the world is broken, let’s do our part...