Saturday 6 February 2021

God towards me....πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

God said I will fall in love
God said you will meet and be together,
There will be challenges 
And that he is the Father, and shall deflect any stormy weather.

God gave me you
And he gave you I, 
Once I heard these words 
I cried with happiness, with open sigh.

Gods said we will be together 
God said we will become one,
Similar words said in the past
Where the eternity from the Father shall forever last.

God gave us belief 
Especially when we thought no one did,
He is the cornerstone 
And derailed the negativity to rid.

God gave us hope 
God gave us the light,
One thing for certain he is always there
Love which is perennial, as long as we share.


No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...