Monday 15 February 2021

My wonderful and wonderful

You are my yiayia
And we shall meet in heaven,
I never stopped loving you
Twenty four seven.

You were my rock
You were my light
You were my glory to find God
You were my faith when facing atheism devils rod.

I love you Yiayia
For those who don’t understand that word, it means Nan, my life
Once she went to that place of peace 
I know there is Faith in the Father from where the Devils cease.

We all lose people who were our hope, joy and kind
There is faith in God, who we need to look and find.
My eyes well with hope when I know I’ll meet her again,
This lady was my encouragement, direction and guile
Lord my hope, look after my Yiayia for a long, long while xxx ❤️🙏🏽

1 comment:

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...